The Fasal Sahayata Yojana of the Bihar State Government is a helping hand for the farmers who cultivate different rabi and Kharif crops. These farmers often had to suffer loss after a disaster or other reason. This Fasal Sahayata Yojana helps them revive financially. The eligible farmers can register themselves online and later apply for economic assistance from the government. Here is all the information regarding this scheme.
- Scheme Name: Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana/Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme
- Scheme Modified: 03.12.2020
- Scheme Fund Allocated: INR 7500 to INR 10,000 per hectare
- Type of Government Scheme: State Government of Bihar
- Sponsored / Sector Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Website to apply: https://pacsonline.bih.nic.in/fsy/Login.aspx
- Helpline No.: (0612)-2200693.,1800-1800-110
Features of Fasal Sahayata Yojana
The Fasal Sahayata Yojana will assist as mentioned in the application. You can contact the local authorities to remit the help. The application process will be free of cost and can be done online.
|Who is eligible?||Ryot and non-ryot farmers have owned or leased land for farming.|
|Compensation rate||INR 7500 for 20% loss or damage to the crops per hectare.
INR 10,000 for more than 20% loss.
|Crops eligible under the scheme||All rabi and Kharif crops including paddy, corn, soybean, etc.|
|Dates of application||Till 30th October 2022|
Benefits of Fasal Sahayata Yojana
Unlike other schemes from the various governments, the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana includes more than one crop as long as they are any of the rabi and Kharif crops mentioned in the guidelines.
The assistance will be provided for a land area of a maximum of 2 hectares.
The scheme covers both the village and town areas and covers both Panchayat and Municipal areas so farmers of a wider region can benefit.
Only the residents of Bihar state can apply, which will ensure that the locals will get the benefits and not the companies or corporates.
Drawbacks of Fasal Sahayata Yojana
As per the guidelines of the Fasal Sahayata Yojana, the scheme covers an area of up to 2 hectares. The loss incurred by the farmer for more than this area will not get any compensation. This is not advantageous for large-scale farmlands. You should also understand that this is not the only financial scheme from the government. Those having larger farming areas must do thorough research to find the most suitable government scheme to support themselves.
How to Apply?
You can do online registration for the scheme through the official website or with the portal of the Cooperative Department.
The mobile app e-Sahakari is another option for registration.
Those who have no internet access can do the registration by calling the toll-free number 18001800110.
For online registration please follow these steps.
- Visit the official website.
- The login box will be available on the home page itself.
- Click on the relevant button to get the password.
- Once you get the password, log in using the mobile number and the password.
- You must have the farmer’s registration number for the application.
- Once you reach the application page, fill in the details, upload the supportive documents and submit the form.
- There is no registration fee.
- In case of any mistake made during the application process, you will have a few more days to correct the mistake which is again done online.
- The application for the Fasal Sahayata Yojana is now closed. The new dates for the next session will be notified later.
- Address proof
- The first page of applicant’s bank account in PDF format
- ID card of the applicant
- Land Possession Certificate/ Land Receipt
- Passport-size photo of the applicant
- Self Declaration Certificate- A copy of the self-declaration form is necessary for both ryot and non-ryot applicants, the template of the form will be available for download from the official website. Download the form and fill it in as needed. The land possession certificate applies only to the ryot farmer and not to the non-ryot farmer.
The BIhar Fasal Sahayata Yojana is simple and easy. All you need to do is to register within the said period with all the right information. The assistance will be credited directly into your bank account in case of any loss or damages.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.