The Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana by the Rajasthan Government is the new upgrade on the old Bhamshah card announced by the previous government. This Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana uses the biodata of the card holders to unify the identity of all citizens of the state. The government says that the card will help bring a single identity for an individual and help the authorities to release funds and other benefits to this person. The government will have a database of all the citizens of the state.
- Scheme Name: Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana
- Scheme Modified: 18.12.2019
- Scheme Fund Allocated: NA
- Type of Government Scheme: State Government of Rajasthan
- Sponsored / Sector Scheme: NA
- Website to apply: http://janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in
- Helpline No.: 0141-2921336/2921397, 18001806127
Features of Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan are eligible.
- The card enables eligibility for more government schemes as and when they are implemented.
- The card uses a QR code rather than a chip which was used in the Bhamashah card.
- The QR code scanning reveals the bio-data of the cardholder.
- The Jan Aadhaar Card will have a new set of numbers, different from what was in the Bhamashah card. The new one will have a 10-digit number unique to the individual.
- The Jan Aadhar Card will be linked to the Aadhaar Card.
Benefits of Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana
- The Jan Aadhaar Card helps the government to identify an individual immediately using the database.
- The card also benefits the identification of people of the same family, although each member will have individual cards and numbers.
- All government schemes will be issued using the unique number on this card.
- The card details will be available for download as a PDF from the official website and accessed through the app as well.
- The government aims to bring more transparency to the procedures regarding various schemes.
- This will help reduce corruption at different levels and the beneficiaries will be the sole recipient of the various projects.
- Those who have the Bhamashah Cards need not apply for a new Jan Aadhaar Card. They will be sent a fresh Jan Aadhaar Card at the given address.
- The families will get a Jan Aadhaar Parivar Pehchan Number as SMS.
Drawbacks of Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana
Only those who are above the age of 18 are eligible for the Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana. The cards are issued for those who have completed 18 so the unification of the identity of the families will still be incomplete.
How to Apply?
- If you do not have a Bhamashah Card, then you must go to the official website to apply for a Jan Aadhaar Card.
- On the website, click on the JAN AADHAAR ENROLLMENT tab. You will be redirected to another portal.
- There, you need to log in using your Aadhaar number, name, and mobile number.
- Now, fill in the details as needed and submit the form.
- Save the enrollment application number which you can use for tracking the card processing status.
- Once the processing is complete, they will send the card to you.
- You can check the status using any of these formats and send it to 7065051222.
- JAN <space> JID <space> <15 characters Jan Aadhaar Enrollment ID>
- JAN <space> JID <space> <12 digit UID number>
- JAN <space> JID <space> <10 digit mobile number>
You only need your Aadhaar Card and a valid mobile number to apply for the Jan Aadhaar card. Since the card will be linked to your Aadhaar Card, no other documents are required as long as the name and address mentioned in the letter are your present address.
The Unemployment Allowance, Rajasthan State Ganganagar Sugar Mill, Kisan Credit Card, EPDS, etc are some of the schemes that the Jan Aadhaar Card enrollment will make simpler. The beneficiaries will get the notifications directly without any middlemen to grab their share. As the citizens and the farmers get their due share, their overall income will also increase. This is exactly what the government aims for. The demographics of the Rajasthan State make it difficult to locate the people. This Jan Aadhaar Card aims to make this process easier and invites all to enrol.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.