The PM Kisan Tractor Yojana offers loans to the Indian farmers for buying tractors. It will enable them to use tractors in their farming as well as other areas related to farming. On the whole, this scheme can enhance the farmer’s life. Using the tractor correct can help to enhance product quality, crop productivity and also bring down operational risks.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana – An Overview
Scheme name – PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
Scheme modification date – 2021
Registration year – 2022
Type of Government Scheme – Central Government
Parent scheme – PM Kisan Yojana
Website to apply – pmkisan.gov.in
Helpline nos – 0120-6025109 / 155261.
Features of the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana
|Sl. Nos||Details about the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana|
|1||How much subsidy will the farmers get?||About 20% to 50% based on their economic status|
|2||What is the minimum and maximum age criteria?||minimum age criteria is 18 years
maximum age criteria are 60 years.
|3||How much loan is granted?||The farmers can get 50% loan|
|4||What is the eligibility to get this scheme?||Farmers need to have an agricultural land in their name, for the first 7 years the farmer should not be a beneficiary of any government scheme and should have an Aadhar Card.|
What are the benefits of the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana?
The important benefits of the scheme are:
- Farmers not having tractors will get one and can increase their earning by using advanced machines.
- The farmer will get 20% to 50% of the subsidy directly in their bank account.
- If a woman applies for this scheme, the benefit is more. They can get the tractor right after their application gets approved.
- Once the scheme application is accepted, farmers can also apply for various others tools as well, that helps in improving farming and the earning from it. Few states have provisions for these tools also.
- The scheme provides a loan facility to the farmers. They can repay the remaining cash through loans.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana – How to apply?
The farmers can apply for this scheme by following these steps:
Step 1 – Apply at the official website in your state
Step 2 – Choose the Kisan Tractor Scheme application from the website
Step 3 – Fill in all the details that is required
Step 4 – After that upload the necessary documents
Step 5 – Check the application one
Step 6 – Submit when all the details are correctly added and uploaded
Step 7 – Take a print out as it might be needed later
What documents do you need?
- Aadhar Card copy
- Bank Account-Statement-Passbook Copy
- Pan Card copy
- Khasra Khatauni copy of the field
- passport size photo
- Aadhaar link mobile number
Through the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana, the government is promoting mechanization so that farming becomes easier. It helps farmers to save resources and labor by using tractors more in farming. From post-harvest management to plowing the fields, the agricultural implements get used by connecting it with the tractors. Therefore, it is helpful for farmers to buy a tractor of any company and cost and leverage it to enhance their farming and overall income.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.