The Neptune BS 13 Plus is a double battery-operated knapsack garden sprayer. It can provide a mist spray or a continuous spray setting. This equipment is ideal for spraying insecticides to protect the crop in any field. It works automatically with no manual effort for pressure control. There is a pressure button provided at the bottom near the charging socket.
Features Of Sprayer
- Neptune BS 13 Plus has a battery capacity of 12 Ah and a voltage of 12V.
- The tank has a cavity of 16L, a dimension of 40 x 22 x 49 cm, and a weight of 8 kg.
- The pressure capacity available is 0.2 to 0.45 Pa which can be controlled by a single button.
- The battery needs charging for 6 hours and has a working capacity of 4-5 hours.
- With each charging the equipment can work for anywhere between 40-50 tank changes.
Assembling the Sprayer
The Neptune BS 13 Plus sprayer comes with a sprayer hose, lance, nozzles, filter, charging wire, etc.
- First of all, connect the spraying pipe at the bottom of the tank.
- Connect the trigger which helps you control the spray to the other end of the pipe.
- Now is the time to connect the lance to the end of the trigger.
- The nozzles will be connected to the end of the lance. You may choose any of the nozzles provided, as per the user’s requirement.
- Charge the battery fully and then disconnect the wire. Secure the socket as well.
- Open the mouth of the tank and fit in the filter. Fill up the tank and close the lid tightly.
- Strap the equipment on your shoulders and it is now ready to use.
The polyethene material of the tank will keep it safe from the solvents filling inside. It can sustain corrosion for a long time and lasts for many years with careful usage and maintenance.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.