The Neptune BS 13 battery-operated knapsack sprayer comes with a 16 L capacity tank made of polyethene plastic. It can stay longer with no corrosion from the solvents used inside. The whole package will have a battery sprayer, a lance, a pipe and charger each, a belt and one set of nozzles as well as a user manual.
Features Of Sprayer
- The weight of its tank is 7.4 kg with a dimension of 38 x 48 x 20 cm.
- The battery charges for 6 hours and has an equal working time of up to 5-6 hours, spending upon the usage.
- The battery capacity is 12 Ah and works at 12V.
- The pressure of the sprayer is adjustable between 0.2 and 0.45 Pa. suitable for a low to medium spraying task.
- You may use it for agriculture, horticulture and other areas as well.
Assembling the Sprayer
- Connect the hose pipe to the sprayer outlet located at the bottom of the tank.
- The other end of the hose is attached to the trigger that has the controlling switch.
- The trigger is then connected with the lance provided. You can extend this lance as required.
- Choose one of the nozzles provided and connect it to the end of the lance. Each nozzle has a different purpose, so you need to choose them carefully.
- Before filling in the tank, use the filter to keep the liquid free of debris that can block the nozzles.
- The battery must be charged fully before you can use it. The charging socket is at the bottom and you need to detach the charging wire before usage.
- Once these are done, close the lid properly and strap the equipment on your back for use.
Since there is no warranty cover for this equipment you must check the product carefully once it is delivered. In case of any defects, you must inform the company within 10 days of delivery.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.