The Neptune Knapsack garden sprayer BS 12 is battery-operated for convenient spraying. It is a premium quality product, certified to be used for spraying pesticides in various fields of farming. It has better longevity and comes with attractive features.
Features Of Sprayer
- The Neptune Knapsack battery operates BS 12 sprayer and has a tank with a capacity of 16 L.
- The battery capacity is 8 Ah and works at 12V.
- The pressure adjustments range between 0.20 to 0.45 Pa. The pressure regulator is located at the bottom of the tank near the charging socket. The equipment comes in yellow.
- Spraying is done using a press button. There are two types of spraying- mist and continuous using four different nozzles such as a cone, dual cone and fan. The long-reach nozzle is also provided. Once filled and charged for 6 hours, the equipment works for up to 4 hours.
Assembling the Sprayer
- The sprayer pipe which is provided is connected to the tank and the trigger on either end.
- The trigger contains the ON/OFF switch for convenient use.
- Now, connect the sprayer lance to the other end of the trigger. This lance is extendable as needed.
- Connect the nozzle to the end of the lance. You may use any of the given nozzles, depending on the purpose.
- Fit in the filter and fill up the tank.
- The equipment should be fully charged before use. The charging socket is provided at the bottom and has a small cover as well.
- Once it is ready to use, put on the equipment on your back and secure it on your shoulders.
The Neptune Knapsack BS 12 sprayer does not have a warranty. But it comes with an exchange offer for defective parts, that too within 10 days of delivery. While ordering, you must pay for the equipment as there is no provision for ‘Pay on Delivery’.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.