The Agri-Vision 2023 conference will focus on the vital agricultural sectors and talk about various challenges and problems that the modern-day agricultural system has. It will also throw light on ways to resolve the problems through omics technologies, other advanced tools to have a better agricultural scene in India.
- Name of the event: Agri-Vision 2023
- Start Date: January 27th, 2023
- Duration of the event: January 27th to 29th, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Address of the event: Centurion University of Technology & Management Ramchandrapur, Jatni, Bhubaneswar, Khurda- 752050, Odisha, India.
- Host of the event: (who conducts the event) – Society for Agricultural Research and Management (SARM) in collaboration with Centurion University.
- Website: (For application, If Any) – https://agrivision.in/
What is the objective of Agri-Vision 2023?
The Agri-Vision 2023 Conference welcomes proposals from every academic and agricultural industry stakeholder. The conference is the ideal platform that discuss new strategies and innovations that will improve the lives of the farmers. It aims to foster agri-entrepreneurship. That aside, this International Conference on Agriculture and Rural Development will also provide the much-needed platform to interact and network with prominent global experts working on agricultural sectors. The purpose here is to encourage collaborative research and explore various business opportunities.
The conference will cover the vital agricultural aspects comprising Agriculture and horticulture, Plant Science, Fisheries, Animal Science and dairy, Aquaculture that includes Rural Banking, Agri-Business, Agri waste upscaling, and Bio-energy from the agri-policies and agri-waste. It is a conference that needs to be attended by agri-science educators, agricultural associations, agri-business specialists, and many more.
Who are the confirmed speakers?
- Prof. Rajeev K Varshney, Director, Centre for Crop & Food Innovation, Murdoch University, Australia
- Prof. Robert Henry, Director QAAFI, Professor of Innovation in Agriculture, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Dr. Channa S. Prakash, Dean, College of Arts & Sciences, Tuskegee University, Alabama, USA
- Dr. Leena Tripathi, Director Eastern Africa Hub, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Prof. Roberto Papa, Full Professor in Plant Genetics, Marche Polytechnic University, Ancona, Italy
- Rob Wager, Independent Scientist & Consultant, British Columbia, Canada
- Dr. Abhimanyu Sarkar, Group Leader – Legume Genetics, NIAB, Cambridge, UK
- Dr. Madhugiri Nageswara-Rao, Geneticist & Ornamental Project Lead, USDA- Agricultural Research Service, Subtropical Horticulture Research Station, Miami, USA
- Prof. Yong Pyo Lim, Professor, Department of Horticulture, Hungnam National University, South Korea
How can the conference help the farmers?
Since, the theme for the conference is “Strengthening rural economy through smart and sustainable agriculture”, Agri Vision – 2023, will focus on useful strategies that will help the farmers to double their income. Listed are a few reasons why interested people can attend the conference:
- To learn and update the know-how on new tools, innovations, and technologies in the agricultural sectors and put it to practical use
- To come out of their comfort zone and execute new ideas learned in the conference
- To meet experts and network with their fellow colleagues
- To network and enhance the collaborative research
- To come across and learn a new skill
- To interact with service providers and learn about new products
- To assess the research as well as share your valuable ideas with various global experts
- To attain good exposure to the agricultural industry
How to apply for the conference?
Interested candidates can take the following steps to apply for the conference:
- Visit the website https://agrivision.in/
- Click on the Register or Register Now option
- Upon clicking there will be separate options for Domestic and International payments
- The candidate can choose and apply
- Any person who decides to take part virtually will get hard copies of the proceedings, certificates, memento, and Conference kit within 15 days of the event completion via post/courier at the registered address.
The Agri-Vision 2023 offers a scope to have poster and oral presentations, hold plenary talks, and arrange seminars, expo,s and workshop to explore new scopes in agriculture and other associated sectors. It will not only reduce agricultural issues, but will also help farmers double their income.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.