The India International Horti Expo is a global exhibition for horticulture along with processing technology and floricultural production. It will also address the ornament aspect of landscaping and horticulture to help farmers produce more herbs, fruits, flowers, vegetables and ornamental plants. The conference will also focus on how to improve and commercialize it.
- Name of the event: India International Horti Expo 2023
- Start Date: 8th February 2023
- Duration of the event: 8th to 11th February
- Address of the event: Metro Station Green Park, 60/9, Yusuf Sarai Market, New Delhi, Delhi 110016, India
- Host of the event: (who conducts the event) – Media Today Group
- Website: (For application, If Any) – https://krishijagran.com/
What will the event focus on?
The India International Horti Expo is a four-day exhibition that aims to help farmers horticultural practices, such as plant selection, mulching, pruning, weed management and so on. Since, horticulture is at a revolutionary phase, the small farmers have started to undertake big risks and are experimenting with varied cash crops. To help farmers get better at it and benefit from it, the exhibition will focus on:
- Greenhouse Technology
- Plastic Film
- Irrigation & Damage
- Cultivating and harvesting device
- Vertical Farming
- Soil, substrates and fertilizers
- Crop protection and disease management
- Breeding and Seed improvement
- Fruits and Vegetables processing technology
- Landscape industry
- Postharvest technology
- Nursery business
How will farmers get benefitted by it?
Farming is a part of horticulture and helps farmer earn a livelihood from this. Considering the uncertainty caused by the recent pandemic outbreak, farmers today want sustainable agriculture. It includes rural employment, food security, and environmentally sustainable technologies for instance, biodiversity protection, sustainable natural resource management and soil conversion. The exhibitions will focus on all these aspects through one-on-one meetings, product launches, networking to benefit the farmers learn and execute better farming tactics, leading to holistic rural development. Since, the exhibition will also discuss ways to reduce agricultural waste, farmers will have the know-how to optimally use the resources they have.
How to apply for the exhibition?
People can register by using the following steps:
- Every request should be in writing
- The form needs to get submitted with signature and Company seal
- The stall booking is subject to getting 100% payment beforehand
- Upon failing to make the balance payment by 5th December 2022, the organizer can cancel the booking and there will be zero refund of the advance payment.
- The exhibits that get confirmed will be displayed.
The organizer will not be accountable for any damage that happens if the application form gets signed by any third-party. And all the exhibitors should insure their exhibits, before bringing it at the exhibition venue.
Currently, contract farming, corporate farming and food retail boom are the buzzwords in Indian agriculture. And the overall horticulture landscape is geared up to experience the big change. The motto of the India International Horti Expo 2023 is to throw light on these developments and equip the Indian farmers to be a part of this change and draw in the benefits.
Note: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial or legal advice. Pesticides are a considerable risk of loss in crops and viewers are advised to do their own research before making any decisions.